- Owners live on site and the facilities are secure. All cattery facilities have a smoke alarm system hard wired to an alarm in the house with a location indicator.
- Cats sleep and eat in individual rooms. Only cats from the same family can share a room. The cattery is kept cool or warm by a heat pump.
- Confident cats are free to roam around two large communal areas during the day, one with an inside feel and one with an outside feel. There are plenty of toys and hidey holes both high and low to explore.
- All cattery facilities are cleaned regularly with vet approved products.
- Staff individually interact with the cats daily.
- Premium dry food is served twice a day, and filtered water is always available. Eating habits are monitored by staff.
- Staff talk to owners and take account of any individual medical, dietary or social needs. Owners are welcome to check in with how their pets are progressing.
- Staff monitor the general health and well-being of pets daily, and won’t hesitate to take them to the vet if necessary.